Phillip Island Penguins Direct
$109 Adult $55 ChildRequest Booking
The Little Penguin has called Phillip Island home for untold generations. Get to Phillip Island in plenty of time to watch the sunset at Summerland Beach – the stage is stunningly set to witness the Little Penguins exit from the surf onto land.
Includes Entry to the Penguin Parade.
Operates: Mon, Wed, Sat (Apr-Sep) and Daily (Oct-Mar)
Departs: 3.00pm (Apr-Sep) and 4.30pm (Oct-Mar), from Federation Square
Returns: 9.30 - 10.30pm (Apr-Sep) and 10.30 -11.30pm (Oct-Mar)
Tour Code: M11
*Pricing valid from 1 April, 2017
- Leave Melbourne for a direct journey to Phillip Island
- See the Gippsland region
- Journey along the coastal highway around the bay with French Island and Churchill Island in the distance
- Cross the bridge at San Remo to reach Phillip Island – natural habitat for koalas, Fur Seals, Short-tailed Shearwater, Little Penguins and more
- Take your place in special viewing stands to watch the daily evening ritual of the wild Little Penguins
- Why not upgrade to Penguins Plus giving you more personalised viewing of the Little Penguins (M11+P)
- Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in their natural habitat through an underground viewing window, with the comfort and convenience of being indoors, undercover and out of the elements (M11+VU)
- At sunset watch the Little Penguins emerge from the sea and waddle to their sand dune destinations
- Visit the Phillip Island Visitor Information Centre and learn all about these little creatures
- It will be a night to remember as you see the smallest species of penguins in the world!
OPTIONAL ADD ON
Tour + Viewing Platform
$134 Adult / $67 Child Code: M11P
Includes: Penguins Plus experience
Viewing Platform – From your upgraded viewing platform you are placed in the heart of ‘penguin central’ where a friendly local ranger is on hand to tell you all about these gorgeous little creatures and their amazing lifestyle.
Tour + Underground Viewing Area
$153 Adult / $77 Child Code: M11VU
Includes: Underground Viewing Area
Underground Viewing Area – Get a bird’s-eye view as you watch the Penguin Parade at eye level. Enjoy the closest possible viewing of them in their natural habitat, while being under cover and out of the elements.