Phillip Island Penguins Direct
The Little Penguin has called Phillip Island home for untold generations. Get to Phillip Island in plenty of time to watch the sunset at Summerland Beach – the stage is stunningly set to witness the Little Penguins exit from the surf onto land.
Includes Entry to the Penguin Parade.
- Leave Melbourne for a direct journey to Phillip Island
- See the Gippsland region
- Journey along the coastal highway around the bay with French Island and Churchill Island in the distance
- Cross the bridge at San Remo to reach Phillip Island – natural habitat for koalas, Fur Seals, Short-tailed Shearwater, Little Penguins and more
- Take your place in special viewing stands to watch the daily evening ritual of the wild Little Penguins
- Why not upgrade to Penguins Plus giving you more personalised viewing of the Little Penguins (M11+P)
- Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in their natural habitat through an underground viewing window, with the comfort and convenience of being indoors, undercover and out of the elements (M11+VU)
- At sunset watch the Little Penguins emerge from the sea and waddle to their sand dune destinations
- Visit the Phillip Island Visitor Information Centre and learn all about these little creatures
- It will be a night to remember as you see the smallest species of penguins in the world!