Yarra Valley Wineries & Puffing Billy
Journey into the prosperous heart of amazing wine country to the Yarra Valley. En route, ride aboard Australia’s oldest steam train, the Puffing Billy (M35 & M35+L). Meander through the scenic mountains and valleys before arriving at Rochford Wines.
Includes: Puffing Billy Steam Train ride, Devonshire Tea, and wine tastings.
- Enjoy the picturesque mountain villages scattered along the way and the spectacular views of Melbourne’s skyline
- Marvel at the spectacular views and lush rainforest settings of the Sherbrooke Forest
- Beautiful Sherbrooke Forest is home to lyrebirds, crimson rosellas, cockatoos and kookaburras – look out for these native birds
- Enjoy a traditional Devonshire Tea of homemade scones, served warm with jam and cream
- Ride the restored Puffing Billy Steam Train through the towering mountain ash and beautiful lush fern gullies of Sherbrooke Forest (M35 & M35+L)
- Enjoy lunch (M35+L) at Rochford Wines and a glass of one of their superb regional wines
- Relax as you sample superb regional wines
- Tantalise your taste buds at a boutique winery where you may sample and buy a selection of quality local wines, including cabernet, chardonnay, semillon and pinot
- Further tastings at another Yarra Valley winery
- Spend a day enjoying the beautiful Victorian countryside exploring premium wineries