- Operates: Daily
- Departs: 1.15pm – Federation Square, Melbourne
- Returns: 9.30pm approx.
The Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour is an absolute must for anyone visiting Melbourne. You will leave Melbourne early afternoon and head out to the rich cattle region of Gippsland and the market town of Warrook. Here you will meet Kangaroos, wallabies and many local farm animals. We will then head down the coastal highway and cross the bridge at San Remo and arrive on Phillip Island and wonderland for wildlife where koalas, seals, shearwaters and of course, Little Penguins all live. Learn all about the Little Penguins at the visitors centre before seeing the stars of the Penguin Parade themselves as they return from the Southern Ocean to their burrow habitations in the dunes. The Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour is an amazing day out to see the smallest penguins on earth.
Your Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour Includes
- Visit Warrook, a working cattle farm in the prosperous Gippsland region
- Enjoy the opportunity to pat and feed kangaroos , wallabies and a host of farm animals
- Journey along the coastal highway with French Island and Churchill Island in the distance
- Cross the bridge at San Remo to enter Phillip Island – natural habitat for koalas, fur seals, Short- tailed shearwater, Little Penguins and more
- Encounter koalas in their natural habitat at the Koala Conservation Centre
- View the powerful southern coastline with its clean, sandy beaches and rocky shores
- Stroll along elevated boardwalks and spot koalas in the trees
- Browse through the educational Phillip Island Visitors Information Centre
- Learn about the Little Penguins and life on this stunning island
- Watch the Little Penguins as they battle the surf and make their way to their dune burrows
- Learn of the environmental and conservation methods that are initiated to ensure the remarkable wildlife and vulnerable geology of Phillip Island remains protected
- See the Little Penguins up-close as they return to their nests to greet their young families
- Return to Melbourne having a night you will never forget with the smallest species of penguins in the world
Our price guaranteed Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour is a magical experience. Join Australian Sightseeing Day Tours for an unforgettable day out and meet the Little Penguins! From the comfort and safety of your luxury climate-controlled coach you’ll get the full story from our experienced and knowledgable coach captains. In addition to our Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour, discover our range of exclusive price guaranteed Melbourne Day Tours.
More Melbourne Day Tours
Why Choose Us?
- Exclusive Price Guarantee
- Quality escorted tours
- Experienced and friendly crew
- Deluxe, air-conditioned coaches
- Excellent customer service
- World renowned company with over 50 years experience
- Secure online booking system