$135 AdultRequest Booking
Travel out of the metro bustle of Melbourne and discover the Mornington Peninsula, a tucked-away region boasting storybook scenery dotted with cute hobby farms, quaint townships and rolling hills. Only an hour’s drive from Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula is brimming with boutique wineries, fruit orchards and historic attractions.
Includes Wine tastings & afternoon tea
Operates: Thu, Sat, Sun. For departures after April 1 2020: Thu, Sat & Sun (Nov - Apr), Sat & Sun (May - Oct)
Departs: 7.45am from St Paul's Cathedral, cnr Flinders & Swanston Street
Returns: 5.45pm approximately
Tour Code: M17
*Pricing valid from 1 April, 2019
- Visit Main Ridge Dairy, one of the delightful experiences you’ll have on the Mornington Peninsula and if you’ve never tasted goat cheese, we suggest you sit back and be ready for a taste sensation
- Enjoy tastings at T’Gallant Winery, the birthplace of Australian Pinot Grigio. You’ll see a selection of artisan wines, influenced by European tradition and made with an Australian twist
- The Mock Red Hill Orchard produces organic fresh fruit, apple juice, apple ciders and vinegar. At the Cider Lounge you’re invited to try a cider or sparkling juice and even pick up some bottles to take home
- Stop for lunch in Flinders (own expense), where you’ll have time to explore this quaint township. The amazing sea views will take your breath away!
- Visit Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery in Flinders and explore the operating chocolate factory. Try their award-winning chocolates, handcrafted to perfection
- At Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, you can pick your own strawberries (Nov-Apr & own expense) and sample liqueurs and ciders
- Sample the delicious wines and soak up the rural atmosphere at a local boutique winery
- Finish your day in the Mornington Peninsula with a visit to Dromana Beach to photograph the famous multi-coloured bathing boxes
*This tour is not suitable for children under 18 years old.
Operated by Autopia Tours in a mini-coach